Functions of Migori Public Service Board
Our core functions as stipulated under Section 59 of the County Government Act, 2012 are to:
- Establish and abolish offices in the County public service.
- Appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the County public service.
- Exercise disciplinary control.
- Promote the values and principles in the County public service.
- Develop coherent, integrated human resource planning and budgeting for personnel emoluments.
- Prepare regular reports to the County Assembly.
- Issue advisories to the County Government on human resource management.
- Make recommendations to the Salaries and Remuneration Commission on the remuneration, pension and gratuities of public officers.